A bump my way
Oh my God, what a good meal and an ugly name!
- Cut each piece of fillet crosswise in half. Sprinkle with and fry in oil for ten minutes.
- While frying from other ingredients (except cream) prepare the dough a little thicker than for pancakes.
- Turn on the oven to 200.
- Place the fried chicken together with the oil in a fireproof dish.
- Pour the batter over the chicken.
- Bake for half an hour or until golden yellow.
- Coat with cream and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Serve with salad or yogurt.