A black woman
Sensual, seductive, passionate…. ah, that chocolate! An aphrodisiac or not, see for yourself… And with the better half of the well-known Negro ;-) By the way, happy Valentine's Day to all lovers!
- Mix the banana with the jam, set aside the mixer, take the whisk in your hands and gradually add all the other ingredients. Stir in the grated chocolate last.
- Pour into a smaller, deeper baking sheet - coated with butter and sprinkled with semolina (or bread crumbs).
- Place in a preheated oven at 190 degrees C, bake for about 30 minutes.
- Turn the baked biscuit upside down on the rack, let it cool.
- Cut it horizontally in half and coat with marmalade that we worked out with cherries, and put a chocolate coating on it (we melted the ingredients over a low heat).
- Cover with the top of the biscuit and cool well…
- And for a little reminder, the recipe for the "worse" half of a black woman, here is the recipe for chocolate syrup by mignonn, here