A black man with eggs my way
Everyone knows the cake "black man without eggs" .. on that forum, I made it with eggs plus my modifications :)
- Make a biscuit from the listed ingredients in the order I wrote..last add flour to a homogeneous mixture .. Pour into a greased pan ..
- Cook the Chocolate Pudding and melt the chocolate with the margarine for the topping.
- Leave the baked biscuit to cool for about 10 minutes in the oven, then take it out and spread it with chocolate pudding and melted chocolate.
- It would be best to cool it overnight if not then at least 2 to 3 hours.
- This cake can be made as a cake, in a round mold, since it also has a biscuit and cream and icing. For the cake, add a couple of decorations and so on.