A black man in a white shirt
May all the senses enjoy. Happiness, happiness, joy!
- Whisk the margarine with the sugar and eggs.
- Then add the other ingredients and whisk everything well.
- Bake comfortably on a greased and floured baking sheet.
- Whisk the egg whites well first. Then add the sugar and whisk it well as well. Then cook on steam for 20 minutes.
- Spread the foam on the crust immediately.
- Pour the glaze over the egg whites.
- Cook the glaze from the listed ingredients in a pan.
- Leave for about 15 minutes to cool down a bit, stirring occasionally so that the crust does not get caught.
- Pour the cooled and half-thickened icing over the cake. It will not spill like when it is still completely hot.
Serve on Sunday afternoon, when the family is together, and the fourth candle is lit on the Advent wreath ... Pleasant, and pleasant afternoon