A black man in a white shirt
Easy to prepare and ingredients! Delicious and very juicy! It can also be gluten free. Thanks mom :)
- Make a biscuit: Beat the egg whites with a mixer. Then, in another bowl, mix the egg yolks, sugar, oil, milk, flour, cocoa, baking powder and vanilla sugar with a mixer. Stir the snow from the previously mixed egg whites into the rest of the mixture by hand (with a food processor).
- Pour the biscuit into a baking tray in which we put greaseproof paper on the bottom or coat it with margarine (and flour). Bake for about 25-30 minutes at approx. 175 ° C. If it is with gluten-free flour, bake for a few minutes longer.
- A few minutes before the biscuit is baked, mix the sugar and milk in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- When the biscuit is ready, pour the milk (cooked with sugar) evenly over it. Allow to cool.
- Mix the two whipped cream and coat them on the cooled biscuit.