A bite of poppy seeds
The simplest recipe that exists, probably already similar variants are on the net, another does not hurt. The recipe is fast, great for surprise guests, birthdays, children love to snack on it
- We roll out the puff pastry to identical sizes, which is hard to guess from the eye so that the halves are equal, so it is easiest to flour them well in between and roll them out at the same time to the desired size.
- Put a mixture of two eggs and sugar on the lower half, which we have mixed well, spread the mixture lightly over the whole crust (whoever likes sweeter will add more sugar), sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame
- Cover with the top half of the puff pastry
- Cut vertically
- So horizontally to get small squares, I hope you are better at it than I am
- Turn the squares a little, arrange them on greaseproof paper and put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve them hot / cold / lukewarm, however you want because they are delicious, you can also put ground walnuts instead of poppies.