A bit of everything
Everything a little and we enjoyed ..
- Cut the pork fillet into 1.5 cm wide pieces. Beat them lightly (not too much because they would be too thin). Add a little salt, be careful because the bacon is salty
- Wrap each fillet with bacon and string on a skewer
- I baked them on an electric baking tray and maybe on a grill pan (you should be careful not to overcook them because they are dry), when they are baked, pour a little olive oil over them.
- Lightly fry the champignons in a little oil, add salt before the end.
- In a small bowl, put the finished soup in a bag of mushrooms (I used the soup I bought at Muller. Pour over 2dcl of cooking cream, mix well so that there are no lumps and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes. you get the density of the sauce you want.
Serve with french fries or mashed potatoes as desired