A birthday cake for my grandmother
- FOR DARK AND WHITE FILLING: separate the egg whites from the yolks. Beat egg yolks with sugar and vanilla sugar and gradually add the other ingredients. Bake each filling separately at 180 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- WHITE CREAM: Boil milk with sugar until it boils. Then add the pudding and stir until it boils and immediately whisk in the hot margarine pudding and stir until melted.
- DARK CREAM: Boil milk with sugar until it boils. Then add the pudding and stir until it boils and immediately add the margarine and cooking chocolate to the hot pudding and stir until it melts.
- Cut the dark and white filling in half and sprinkle each half with a little rum.
- COMPOSITION: Coat the white filling with dark cream, then coat the dark filling with white cream ... And coat the whole cake with white cream and decorate it with whipped cream if desired.