A beautiful carrot cake
A family recipe for the most beautiful carrot cake I have recently made in the shape of a cake.
- For such recipes, the most important thing is to combine especially dry and especially wet ingredients. I make the cake in the shape of a cake, so I used a mold with a diameter of 26. A mold * of a different size can also be used, but then the baking time is different. I'll put it in a note.
- Combine first sifted flour, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon
- In another bowl, combine scrambled eggs, finely grated carrots, walnuts and oil.
- Lightly mix the two mixtures and pour into a greased cake pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C. After 30 minutes from the beginning of baking, cover the cake with foil so that it does not burn, and at the very end check with a toothpick if the cake is ready, ie if a dry toothpick comes out. If not leave it to bake yet and check it.
- Just before the end of baking the steamed cakes, melt the chocolate with milk and butter. When the cake comes out of the oven and place it from the mold on the desired base, pour chocolate over it on all sides.