7 + 7 + 7
It's called that because everything goes 7 :)
- Biscuit: Mix 7 egg whites and gradually add sugar, then flour and water. Place the biscuit in an oiled pan and bake at 160 ° C until the biscuit turns brown (about 25 minutes). Take out the biscuit as soon as it gets colored because otherwise it will be too hard. Leave the biscuit to cool.
- When the biscuit has cooled, prick it with a toothpick and pour 1 dl of milk and a little rum over it.
- Cream: mix the egg yolks, flour, sugar, thickener and 1 dl of milk well. Add the mixture to 7 dl of hot milk and cook (as a pudding) for 5 minutes. Allow the cream to cool.
- When the cream is cold, add 1 margarine and mix well. Spread the finished cream over the biscuit.
- Prepare the whipped cream according to the instructions on the bag and coat the cake. Then finely chop the chocolate and sprinkle over the cake.