577. coconut cake
Although our search engine responds to the request with a coconut cake with 576 recipes, maybe someone will like this one too ... Above all, simple, ready in 35 minutes, tasty, juicy ... The recipe is from my mother's notebook, made countless times, it can't fail . Suitable for the first independent culinary masterpieces ..
- Using a mixer, mix the egg yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Add softened butter, flour, baking powder, grated lemon or orange zest, coconut flour and a small cup of milk.
- Separately mix the solid egg whites and gently stir it into the mixture of other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper (my baking tray measured 22 cm X 32 cm) and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before the cake is done, prepare the topping: Melt the chocolate with the water and sugar, stirring until a smooth mixture is formed. Remove from the heat before boiling and stir in the butter (margarine or oil) - for shine!
- Take out the baked cake, immediately pour the chocolate sauce over it and wait for it to cool down a bit.
As soon as the topping is squeezed, you can cut it into cubes and serve. It is good warm and cold.