50 tips for using Vinegar
Everything you didn't know where vinegar could be used. Taken from the book "How it all vegan".
- 1. Destroys weeds (WEEDS), (spray pure vinegar on it). 2. It destroys the grass that grows between the pavers in the yard. 3. Increases the acidity of the soil (120 ml of vinegar in 3.75 liters of water .... water the rhododendrons, azaleas gardenia). 4. It chases ants if you spray them where they are. 5. It is great for cleaning things from chrome. 6. Removes odor from dogs (rub the dog on the skin and then rinse). 7. Drive away cats (spray where you don't want cats to stay). 8. To clean itchy dog ears (clean the ears with a soft cloth soaked in a mixture of vinegar and water). 9. For cleaning floors (250 ml of vinegar in 7.5 liters of warm water).
- 10. Refreshes withered vegetables (soak it in a mixture of half a liter of water with 1 tablespoon of vinegar) 11. Soften bee and jellyfish stings (apply pure vinegar to the sting). 12. Relieves sunburn (gently apply vinegar to the skin with a cotton ball). 13. Serves as a hair softener (add 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar to the last rinse water). 14. Soothe dry and itchy skin (add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the bath). 15. It helps against dandruff (mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of water, 2 tablespoons of olive oil ... massage the hair and wash with shampoo for 15-20 minutes). 16. Soothes sore throat (1 teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water, gargle and swallow). 17. It helps in the treatment of sinus and lung inflammations (add 4 tablespoons of vinegar to the humidifier). 18. Deodorize the kitchen drain (pour 250 ml of vinegar once a week, leave for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water). 19. Removes the smell of onions (smear your fingers with vinegar before and after cutting onions). 20. Cleans and disinfects kitchen cutting boards (wipe them with clean vinegar).
- 21. Clean fruit stains on your hands (clean with a cloth and vinegar). 22. Helps and removes grease and the smell of dishes (add 1 tablespoon to washing water). 23. Clean water heaters (put a mixture of water and vinegar in the appliance and let it boil, let it stand for 10 minutes and wash). 24. Refreshing lunch box - boxes ... leave a piece of bread soaked in vinegar in the box overnight). 25. Clean refrigerators (wash the refrigerator with a mixture of 50% / 50% water and alcoholic vinegar. 26. Unclog clogged drains (pour a handful of baking soda into the drain, pour 120 ml of vinegar, close the drain for 20 minutes, open and rinse with warm water. 27 .Cleans and deodorizes empty jars for winter mayonnaise, pickles (those that have a strong odor), (rinse them with a mixture of vinegar and water) 28.Cleans dishwashers (add 250 ml of vinegar to the bottom of the machine and let it wash empty). 29. Clean stainless steel (rub with a damp cloth.) 30. Removes stains from on pots (fill the pot with 660 ml of water and 3 tablespoons of rain, cook until the stain softens and it is possible to clean it).
- 31. Clean the microwave oven (boil 250 ml of water and 4 tablespoons of vinegar) .. this will soften the dirt and remove unpleasant odors. 32. Melt the rust from the screws and fans when you soak them in vinegar. 33. Removes unpleasant odors in the kitchen (put a pot of water and vinegar on the stove to boil slowly). 34. Unclog old irons (add 50/50 percent water and vinegar to the water space, let steam for 5 minutes, cool and empty the tank). 35. Clean burns and stains on the irons (heat a mixture of 50/50% salt and vinegar in a bowl on the stove and clean the cold iron with it). 36. Removes cufke .... torn parts of knitted clothes soften and tear more easily (add 120 ml of vinegar to the washing machine in the rinsing water) it will soften the clothes and revive the colors. 37. Refreshes the washing machine (pour 250 ml of alcoholic white vinegar into the machine and let it wash without laundry), it will remove deposits of powder and limescale. I see that some members have no experience with vinegar and persistently put wine and apple cider vinegar ... .understands when wine vinegar leaves stains ..it's logical, and alcohol-free colorless vinegar should be used. 39. Removes the smell of smoke from clothes (250 ml of vinegar put in a tub of warm water and hang clothes over the tub). 40. Clean the glasses (clean each lens with a drop of vinegar with a soft cloth).
- 41. Refreshes sliced flowers in a vase (1 liter of water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of sugar put in a vase). 43. It refreshes the human body (add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to 1 glass of warm water and drink). 44. They also add it to the washing machine before washing as a natural fabric softener for those who are allergic to the smells of artificial fabric softeners (it is added before applying the powder). I note for inexperienced members to use white alcoholic vinegar !!!! 45. Well, it's also good for SALAD hi hi hi :)