5 kg cake
This is really a big and tasty cake, but also easy to make ... I still call it "Cheese Cake" because I make it when I wear it as a gift, eg baptisms, weddings, or when I need to "lighten my cheek" :-)
- Mix 2 dl milk, 7 tablespoons sugar, 7 tablespoons density and 2 vanilla sugar.
- Add the mixture to 8 dl of boiled milk and cook until it thickens.
- When cool add 250 g of margarine whipped with 7 tablespoons of sugar.
- Divide the mixture into 3 parts. Put melted chocolate in 1/3, and ground walnuts in 2/3.
- Soak the biscuits in milk and place in a cake tin. Put cream with walnuts on the first row of biscuits, then bananas cut into slices (I cut them in a bowl and add a little lemon juice so that the bananas do not darken, and then arrange on the cream).
- Put the second row of biscuits on the bananas, then the chocolate cream, and then the bananas.
- Third row of biscuits, then walnut cream, bananas and again biscuits.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator to harden a bit, then remove the rim of the mold and coat (decorate) with whipped cream.
- NOTE: The cake is really rich in quantity, therefore, it is better to make the mold as large as possible. If you are a little safer confectioner, you can stack the cake without mold. Also, you can cut the amount of ingredients in half and get a solid 2.5 kg cake again :-) Let me add that the menu is nicer with almonds, but the flavors are not discussed. Good apetite.