5 kg cake
... this is one of my favorite cakes ... I hope you like it too ...
- Cream: Boil the thickener, flour and powdered sugar in the milk, when it cools add margarine and divide the cream into three parts.
- In the 1st part of the cream add ground walnuts or hazelnuts, in the 2nd part vanilla sugar, and in the 3rd part melted chocolate.
- Bananas should be cut in half lengthwise and coated with lemon juice, and biscuits should be soaked in milk before stacking.
- When everything is ready, you can start stacking the cake.
- The order of stacking the cake: biscuits, cream, bananas and so all three times in total and finally put the fourth layer of biscuits.
- Coat the cake with whipped cream and place in the fridge to cool.