5 kg cake
Occasional cake for children's celebrations
- Boil milk, sugar and add thickener. When cool add two margarines. Divide the finished filling into two parts.
- In the first add two vanilla sugars, and in the second 10 dkg of melted chocolate.
- Arrange on a larger square tray. Dip the biscuits in cold milk and arrange on a tray. Put the first half of the filling on it, then the bananas cut lengthwise, then the second part of the filling and again the biscuits. Arrange in order until both fillings are used up.
- Coat the cake on top with sweet whipped cream. Garnish as desired and serve chilled.
- You can reduce the amount of margarine if desired. It will be equally firm.