"3x" rolls ..
..why 3x-rolls ?! and in time and go :)))
- All the ingredients for the dough, mix and knead a light dough.
- Knead the dough three times every half hour, then divide it into pieces the size of a tennis ball or larger as desired.
- Stretch each ball and cut into six pieces.
- At the wider end, put the filling and wrap the cheese - according to I take the end.
- Coat each roll with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame or cumin as desired.
- Bake at 200C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Formed or (baked) -cooled rolls can be deep-frozen and then baked or reheated, as needed.