2001 version of baked pancakes
There are certainly countless fine recipes and ways to prepare pancakes, mine is like this and you might like it.
- mix well eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, oil and salt.
- alternately add milk and flour (flour as needed) so that it is not too thick
- bake pancakes need not be too thin.
- for the filling, pour hot milk over the walnuts, add sugar and rum as desired.
- fill the pancakes and arrange them in a greased pan, side by side.
- mix into a uniform mass, cream, sugar and cocoa.
- pour over stuffed pancakes and bake in the oven.