2 in 1 snails from a bread machine
- Melt the yeast and sugar in warm milk, then pour the mixture into the bowl of the bread machine. Add eggs, melted and cooled butter, flour, sugar and salt and turn on the machine on the dough mixing program. The program on my machine lasts an hour and 30 minutes.
- Wait for the machine to complete the program, take the dough out of the bowl and mix it lightly on the work surface. Divide it into 2 equal parts.
- Roll out one part into a rectangle, coat with melted butter and sprinkle with a fork of shredded white cheese. Roll up the roll and cut it into 12 parts. Turn each piece to the cut side and arrange on a baking sheet on which you have placed a permanent baking foil or baking paper. Cover all the prepared snails in a tray and let them stand for 30 minutes.
- Do the same with the other part of the dough, only after rolling it out and coating it with melted butter, sprinkle it with a mixture of sugar, ground cinnamon and ground biscuits. And from this dough, form a roll and cut it into 12 parts. Arrange the cut sweet snails on another baking sheet on which you have placed the baking paper. And let this stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and bake for 15 minutes or until the snails turn golden.