15 minutes of cake with strawberries and biscuits
- Combine the pudding powder and sugar, and stir briefly. Separate 20 tablespoons of cold milk to stir in the pudding and sugar mixture. Put the rest of the milk to boil and when it boils, remove from the side, pour in the whipped mixture and cook the pudding.
- In a still hot pudding, mix sliced butter, and then sour cream.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces with your fingers and add the same to the mixture, and mix everything well.
- Washed strawberries cut in half.
- Grease a mold measuring 35x20cent with butter and pour half of the mixture into it. Pour half of the mixture into the mold and level as much as possible.
- Arrange the strawberries in the mold on the first mixture.
- Put the rest of the mixture over the strawberries and press it between the strawberries.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to cool for 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours, whip the whipping cream into the icing, coat over the mixture and put back in the ftizider to cool well before serving, preferably overnight!
The best with coffee. Pleasant!