When I entered "Carbonara" in the search engine, 102 recipes came out, hence my name!
- Put the spaghetti in boiling and salted water to which you have added a little oil so that the spaghetti does not stick and while they are cooking nicely you dedicate yourself to the preparation of all the other ingredients.
- Chop the garlic and cut the bacon into strips. Put 1 egg, 2 dcl of sour cream in a plastic bowl and mix it. Add 10 dkg of grated cheese to the mixed mixture (I use Edamer because we all love it) and mix everything again. Add salt and pepper as desired, taking into account how salty the bacon and cheese are.
- While you sliced it all, chopped and grated the spaghetti, it was cooked just the way it should be "al dente". (there is nothing worse for me than when someone gives me to eat overcooked pasta) Put them in a colander to drain well, and you go to the final part
- Put garlic on the heated oil, fry it briefly .... just enough to smell a little ... not to darken because it becomes bitter and add bacon cut into strips and fry it a bit until it gets that glassy appearance
- Now toss the spaghetti over the garlic and bacon and mix everything so that the garlic and bacon mix finely with the spaghetti.
- When you have mixed everything, pour the spaghetti with the previously prepared mixture of cream, cheese and eggs ..... stir and remove from the heat.
- Wait a minute, two and then a spoon and fork in your hands and indulge in the pleasure .... and good luck !! ♥ ♥ ♥