1002 because I guess there are so many of them on coolki but at the request of my friends from Facebook to describe the production in detail, I am publishing this recipe. My dear ones, here is a recipe for an apron around your waist and a cook in your hands and let's go ....
- Sift the flour
- Mix all the ingredients, finally add the flour and powder dissolved in cold milk
- Take out the dough that you will make immediately and leave the rest outside in the refrigerator. before making, I knead the dough once more with a little flour and cut it into shapes
- regardless of the amount of flour in the recipe, you will have to assess the hardness yourself, so always make a couple of test ones and put them in the oven if they spill a lot, add more flour and mix them by hand, nothing will bother them
- Arrange the balls on a paper-lined baking sheet sprinkled with a little water, preheat the oven to 180.
- Now reduce the oven to 150 -160, there must be no higher fire because your peaches will crack, if this happens to the first pan, be sure to reduce the second
- Peaches must not turn yellow on the top, they must look like this on the bottom, then take them out immediately
- When the peaches have cooled, dig them out and leave the crumbs to prepare the filling
- FILLING: Mix all the ingredients for the filling, combine it with warmed milk to make it creamy, not too dry and fill with peaches. I didn't add the whole dose of chocolate because I like a lighter filling. Melt the butter and then add it to the filling.
- MAKING DECORATION: dissolve red and yellow powder in milk Do not overdo it with peach color should look as natural as possible
- Dip the whole peaches in the yellow in the middle where they join
- then in red
- now place them on a paper towel to dry
- Only now roll them whole in sugar, make it finer and not too large
- Peaches can be eaten for a long time and you can also freeze them
I intentionally described the staining process in detail because if you accidentally crack it, this way you will cover and it will not be visible