100% Walnut cake
An egg cake for which I used walnut milk instead of milk, which I prepared for the first time.
- Put the walnuts in a bowl and pour water over them and let them soak for about 6 hours.
- Drain the nuts.
- Put walnuts, water, honey and salt in a blender and blend.
- After blending, strain the milk through cheesecloth. Save the rest of the walnuts for the biscuit and cook the pudding on the walnut milk (leave 2 dcl of milk for the biscuit). When the pudding has cooled, mix 200 g of Lino lade duo into it.
- For the biscuit, mix the egg and sugar and add all the remaining ingredients - the leftover walnuts obtained after making the walnut milk, walnut milk, flour, oil and baking powder. For the biscuit, you can use the Fancy Biscuit according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour the ingredients into a greased tin (I used a cake pan this time).
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook 2 puddings with 3 tablespoons of sugar in walnut milk.
- Work out the butter to be mixed into the chilled pudding.
- Spread the cream on the biscuit and sprinkle with sliced walnuts.
- Refrigerate and refrigerate to compress.