100% rye homemade bread
Because I eat according to blood type, all grains except rye are forbidden to me. In a classic bakery, it is impossible to find 100% rye bread, there are always additives made of wheat or other flour, not to mention additives. They even assured me that it is impossible to make bread exclusively from rye flour because they would be too hard. ,, zbit etc..But I made an effort and I made a recipe for, as now all my people who have tried it say, the best bread they have ever eaten! With a little time and effort, in delight! :-)
- Put flour, yeast, sugar, salt and seeds in a larger bowl as desired. Stir everything lightly with a food processor, then gradually add water while stirring. It is necessary that there are no visible traces of dry flour anywhere.
- The mixture is very sticky and looks similar to mash, but don't let that discourage you because that's how it has to be. Prepare a larger baking sheet and line it with baking paper.
- After you have mixed everything, transfer the mixture to a baking tray with wet hands and shape it into a loaf. Since the mixture is very sticky, I use a spoon to shape the bread.
- In the end, just lightly cut the bread from above with a knife or make a net. Sprinkle with seeds if desired.
- Preheat the oven to max. Temperature ,, around 220,240..Until the oven heats up, let the bread rise to room temperature covered with a kitchen towel. Bake it in a preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. As soon as you take it out, cover it with a damp kitchen cloth for a few minutes to let it loosen a bit.