100 rec. Mantles my way
With my 100 recipes I wanted to wish you my dear Happy New Year 2015 and wish you happiness, health, that your table is full with these wonderful and good recipes of all of us
- Put the yeast to rise. Knead a smooth dough of flour, yeast, yogurt, eggs, salt, oil, water and leave to rise for 40 minutes.
- Stuffing Put finely chopped onion aside (one head) to fry, add minced meat, fry everything together, put spices as desired, salt, vegeta, black pepper and leave to cool.
- Divide the dough into 10 balls. Make each ball the size of a pancake and coat each one with margarine and place 2x5 crusts on top of each other.
- Spread in this way, spread into a larger crust about 0.5 cm thick, cut into cubes (as in the picture), put the filling in the middle of each cube. Join the ends of the dough in the middle and place in a tray (previously oiled) with the ends facing down.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200st. Towards the end, when they are done, melt 2-3 tablespoons of margarine, mix with garlic and brush the mantles with a brush and return to the oven for another 2-3 minutes. Instead of margarine, you can mix yogurt and onions and coat them that way.
- ready baked
I did this for the first time and really everyone is happy.