100% Buckwheat Bread
After years of trouble and trying buckwheat flour, my wife and I came up with this great whole-grain buckwheat recipe. We are vegans and prepare food ourselves, so this wonderful recipe has completed and enriched our colorful table. Bread is extremely tasty, nutritious, suitable for Anti-Candida diet, insulin resistance, diabetes, digestive problems (constipation), gluten-free and of course VEGAN ;-)
- Rinse 250 g of buckwheat "in 4-5 waters
- washed buckwheat together with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and one teaspoon of salt put in a bowl with a lid (sherpa or similar)
- pour over 400 ml of water, stir and leave to stand for 6-12 hours in a covered container at room temperature
- at the end of the soaking time, pour the complete sour content from the bowl into the blender and blend for 2-3 minutes, until the mass becomes homogeneous
- add ground psyllium seeds (2 tablespoons) and half of baking powder, then blend for another 1 minute
- in an oblong deeper tray (I used ≈10x30 cm) place the baking paper so that both the bottom and the sides of the tray are covered
- pour the mass from the blender into the prepared pan sprinkle with cumin and sunflower seeds
- leave it to stand in the tin for 30 minutes so that the psyllium and chia can do their part of the job (coming) - a very important phase of preparation!
- you can turn on the oven at 180 ° C to heat gently for 30 minutes
- when 30 minutes have elapsed, place the pan in a preheated oven and bake for about 90 minutes at 180 ° C
- take the bread out of the baking tray and paper and put it on the rack to cool down (you can also put it on the rack in the oven, with the door open) only when it cools down completely, it can be cut and served PLEASANT!