10 broccoli on the island of happiness :-))
Fast ,, finooo..delicious..as a side dish or main course..Combination of rice, vegetables and spices in 101 variants :-)) and maybe meat variant :-)) I like ližuuuuu :-))
- Measure: how much rice 3 times more liquid—- 1: 3
- Preheat oven to approx. 200 C (392 F)
- In a lightly greased pan (used olive oil) put rice, chopped vegetables (again your choice), a couple of pieces of toasted bacon, pour the soup over everything and season to taste and imagination.
- Bake until the liquid disappears from the pan (an hour and a half was a ceramic pan, in metal it is faster) ..or check the rice if it is done.
- At the end, I cover with foil, because I like to stay a little wet..who doesn't like seals without foil ..
- Before serving, sprinkle a little homemade olive oil and grated parmesan
- That's it, side dish or stand-alone dish ,, good taste :-))
It can be put in the oven before being put in the oven, fried chicken or a month again your choice (even meat left over from lunch before).