- Potato corba for amateurs -
Every corbica is good, but this one is especially delicious, I love it a lot, and it's simple.
- Prepare everything you need, chop the onion into small cubes, heat the oil, put the onion to fry, when it gets a yellow color, add the potatoes, which we have prepared, peeled, washed, and cut into cubes, a little fried.
- Add carrots and garlic a little fried, add spices, mix and add flour, and also a little fried.
- Add the peppers, stir slowly, add hot water, cook until the potatoes soften.
- Here, you will be delighted.
Potato-corba, serve warm.