- Pearl biscuits-my idea -
Pearls, they have a wonderful look, I love them a lot!
- Dough, add all the above ingredients, and knead a fine smooth dough. Wrap in foil and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes ... Dough developed 3 - 4 mm thick, 3 cm in diameter.
- Arrange in a baking tray, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake for 10 minutes.
- Make a filling, except for rum and walnuts, bring the boiled ingredients to a boil, then add walnuts and rum
- Fill, place the filling in the middle of the biscuit with the other. Roll in marmolada top side not and then in walnuts. Heat strawberry marmalade with rum and canoe garnish.
- Here, they are very scaly!
- Note, You can also roll in coconut, and add light marmalade, it all depends on what we like?
Pearls, it is best to stay a few days, in a cardboard box, and then serve.