Zucchini in a thin dough
The recipe comes from Turkish cuisine, and the dish is so fine that we dare to predict: it will win you over. If you get ready-made sheets of dough for the strudel, you will significantly shorten the preparation process. So, there is no obstacle to enjoying eating.
- Peel a squash, grate it and add a little salt.
- Add milk, flour, Vegeta, oil, cheese, dill and chopped parsley and mix everything well.
- In a deep bowl, make the sauce from the eggs, oil, milk and yogurt.
- Spread three strudel crusts on a work table and coat with egg sauce. Leave part of the sauce to coat the finished strudels.
- Cover the coated crusts with the other crusts, coat them with zucchini stuffing and fold them into three rolls.
- Arrange the strudels in an oiled tin, coat with the rest of the egg sauce and sprinkle with cumin. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Slice the zucchini into a thin dough and serve with sour cream as a warm appetizer.
You can also prepare this dish in the form of burek by placing a part of the filling on each sheet of dough.