Barbecue and salad in one? Why not. The softened and slightly chilled grilled vegetables in a bowl with a lid and in an embrace with Natur for salad are just getting their real charm.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. Cut the champignons in half, remove the ends with the zucchini and cut them lengthwise.
- Just clean the spring onions well, and clean the fennel and cut it into slices.
- Fry all the vegetables on a well-heated non-greased grill, then remove to cool briefly.
- Cut the grilled vegetables into smaller pieces and place in a bowl with a lid. Add garlic, parsley, coriander, drained and washed olives and diced feta cheese.
- Sprinkle with Natur for salad, pour over olive oil, mix well, let stand covered for at least 5 - 10 minutes and serve. Add salt and pepper as needed.
Keep covered until serving to allow the juices to soak up nicely.
You can further enrich the salad with sour cream.