Tart with chard and sardines
Serve baked tarts rich in garlic, capers and onions sprinkled with chard and spinach.
- Cut the chard and arugula into smaller pieces, pour over the olive oil and mix well.
- Finely chop the onion and capers, add the crushed garlic and mix everything well.
- Roll out both pieces of dough on a floured surface to the size of 30x20 cm, then cut them in half so that you have a total of 4 pieces of dough.
- Coat each piece with ¼ the amount of chopped tomatoes mixed with chopped onions and capers, spread 2/3 of the amount of chopped chard and arugula on the pieces of dough, and set the rest aside.
- Tear the cheese into smaller pieces and spread the same on the dough.
- Arrange the drained sardines on the dough and pour over with the rest of the sauce from the can. Add salt and pepper to the coarsely ground pepper.
- Place two pieces of dough on a lightly floured baking sheet (40 x 30 cm) and bake them in an oven preheated to 210 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Repeat baking with remaining dough and vegetables.
Sprinkle the baked tarts with the rest of the chard and spinach and serve.
Serve warm or as cold snacks.