It is impossible to imagine a more fragrant and aromatic rice than this. We don't know how it is with you, but at the mention of pistachios, raisins, ginger, orange juice and other ingredients of this dish, we simply go wild with desire, for food of course.
- Fry the chopped onion and garlic briefly in the wide pan on the heated butter.
- Add a cinnamon stick and washed and dried rice and sauté while stirring until the rice becomes glassy.
- Add the peel and orange juice, bay leaf, raisins and salt to the rice.
- Add the vegetable cube to the boiling water, stir in the grated ginger and pour over the rice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook covered for 15 minutes, until rice is cooked through and liquid is absorbed.
- Fry the pistachios in oil for 1 minute, then sprinkle them over the rice.
Serve sprinkled with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
You can replace coriander with fresh parsley leaves.