Party - soup with sour yeast
A typical Polish meal is sure to start with soup. We suggest sour soup with rye flour, the addition of sausages and porcini mushrooms, typical ingredients of Polish cuisine.
- Pour boiling water over the flour and mix well so that you get a dough. Allow to cool, then add lukewarm water and a crust of bread.
- Let the prepared mass stand for 3 days at room temperature in a ceramic vessel covered with gauze. During this time, the dough will become "sour yeast".
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in water for about 10 minutes, then drain and chop finely.
- In a liter of boiling water, add porcini mushrooms, sliced root vegetables, and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and add them to the soup together with the crushed garlic and 500 ml of “sour yeast” and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Cook the sausages separately, cut into slices and add to the soup.
- Cut the bacon into cubes, fry until brown and finally add to the soup.
Sprinkle the soup with parsley and serve warm.
You can increase the amount of "sour yeast" if you want a more sour soup.