Let the smell of a delicious cake, Italian in origin, invite your family to a joint Christmas breakfast. In addition to the holiday atmosphere, the Christmas tree and the eager removal of the gift wrap, "gift" the memory of the smell and taste of the Christmas cake.
- Sift the flour, make a hollow in the middle and put the yeast dissolved in the milk in it, then cover it with a little flour.
- After about ten minutes, add sugar, egg yolks, melted butter and salt, and knead the dough.
- Stir in the dough into the finely chopped dried fruit. Cover the dough, then let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Then mix it and put it to half of the greased mold. Cover with a towel and let it stand again for about 20 minutes, to increase the volume.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200 ° C for about 45 minutes.
- After baking, take the cake out of the mold and cool.
Serve generously sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Sweet bread for Christmas morning will cheer up your family with a cup of milk or white coffee.