Pancakes with meat
It is hardly known that pancakes have its origin in Hungary. Some provinces, such as the province of Hortobagy, have even found their specialty in them, and this very tasty and favorite dish is spread all over the world today.
- In a frying pan, heat the chopped onion briefly in heated oil.
- Add the minced meat, fry it well, stir in the red pepper and continue to simmer, pouring water over it as needed.
- Add peppers and peeled tomatoes (all diced), chopped garlic, a little salt and to the half-softened meat.
- Finally, mix the flour that you mixed with two tablespoons of sour cream, boil briefly and cool slightly.
- Fill hot pancakes with the stuffing prepared in this way and fold them into cushions or in some other way.
- In the same pan, heat the sweet cream and the rest of the sour cream and pour part of the mixture into a fireproof dish. Arrange the prepared pancakes on top and pour the rest of the cream over them. Place in a hot oven to bake briefly.
Garnish the meat pancakes with sliced paprika if desired and serve hot.
Pancakes prepared in this way can be breaded and fried in oil and served with sour cream.