Mexican squid salad
This salad will be especially colorful if you also use colorful, red-purple Mexican beans. It is also available in cans.
- In half a liter of water put a bay leaf, 1 onion cut into quarters, 2 sprigs of parsley and bring to a boil. Add the squid cut into rings and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Then drain them and let them cool well.
- Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes, clean them of seeds and cut them into cubes. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into thin slices. Peel a squash, grate it and chop finely.
- Finely chop the remaining parsley and onion, add the drained beans and mix everything well.
- Mix Natur salad with water and lemon juice and let it stand for about 15 minutes.
- Then mix in the oil and dressing, pour over the salad just before serving.
You can serve Mexican squid salad on a corn tortilla.
When preparing a salad dressing, you can replace part of the lemon juice with wine vinegar.