Boy baked pasta bolognese
If you are a pasta lover, be sure to try the baked bolognese pasta, because sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.
- Cook the pasta in salted water al dente, drain and cool under running water.
- Place the minced meat on the heated oil and fry while stirring.
- Dissolve the contents of the Fanta bag in 400 ml of lukewarm water.
- Add the cooking cream, prepared Fant to the meat and let it boil. Simmer over low heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the cooked pasta into an oiled fireproof dish. Pour over the prepared sauce and stir. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ° C.
Serve warm with salad as desired.
You can further enrich the pasta with a few whole small tomatoes.