A cake that sighs for chocolate
Quick, tasty and easy. And the taste is pure enjoyment…
- Crush the biscuits, or grind one part completely and crumble the other.
- In any case, make sure that the pieces are neither too big nor too small, because it is nice when they are seen later in the cross section of the cake.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a steamer.
- Remove from the steam and add the margarine to the heat.
- Add two chocolates and make with a mixer.
- As the chocolate melts it will be easier to stir, it is a little harder at first.
- Combine the cream with the biscuits. Mix well.
- Place the wafer on the bottom of a deeper tin, and coat with chocolate and biscuit cream.
- Melt one remaining steamed chocolate with a little oil and spread on top.
- Garnish with coconut, or maybe without.
Allow to set well and cut into slices.