A cake that doesn't bake
A cake that is ready in an instant and tastes too good.
- In boiling milk, boil pre-mixed pudding, thickener and sugar in a little milk and cook for a few minutes to thicken.
- Allow to cool with gradual stirring, or place nylon foil over the pudding and allow to cool. Now beat the cream into the whipped cream and gradually add to the cold pudding.
- In a sheet of approx. 36 * 22 cm. arrange the petit biscuits, put half of the cream on it, then the petit biscuits, then the cream, then the petit biscuits again, ... put the well-drained cherries from the compote on them and pour over the topping. Spoon the dressing, starting from the middle to the end.
- Topping: In half a liter of boiling compote, ... if there is not enough then add a little water, boil the pre-mixed in a little water topping and sugar. Cook for a few minutes to thicken slightly. Let it cook for a while, not too long, ... then put it over the cake.
- You can put any fruit, and boil the topping in water in which you can put a little oil, or fruit extract. I personally like the sweet and sour taste, ... and for that reason I put cherries on the cake.