A cake out of nothing
Incredibly delicious cake, and almost nothing goes into it!
- 1. Pour the yoghurt into a deeper bowl, add sugar and stir, then add the broken biscuits and mix everything together.
- 2. Line a rectangular mold with cling film, fill with the mixture and close with the ends of the foil. Leave in the fridge to cool.
- 3. Remove the foil, then arrange the bananas cut lengthwise on the cake.
- 4. Whip the whipped cream and place over the bananas.
- tried: Mary1 and once again Mary1 and once again Mary1