A cake made of thin crusts
The cake is great, easy to prepare!
- Eggs to separate egg whites beat in the snow.
- Beat the egg yolks and add oil, yogurt, vanilla and baking powder.
- Put the walnuts in a cloth and beat with a meat mallet and add to the mixture, then mix the egg whites.
- In a 40 × 25 baking pan, arrange a row of crusts and finish the crust with the crust.
- Cut the cake into cubes before baking.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Pour boiled water and sugar over the baked cake.