A cake made of stale bread, hazelnuts and white chocolate
somehow disappears quickly
- Turn on the oven to heat to 180 ° C.
- Arrange the hazelnuts on a small baking sheet, on which you put the baking paper, and bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the roasted hazelnuts, but do not turn off the oven.
- When the hazelnuts have cooled a bit, clean them from the brown skin and cut them into large pieces.
- Cut the bread into cubes.
- Arrange the bread cubes on smaller greased ceramic bowls.
- Mix sour cream and milk, then pour this into the sherpa and put it to heat on the stove, which you have turned on at a medium temperature. Add cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well.
- While the milk and sour cream are heating, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar into a light mass.
- When the milk has warmed up, pour it slowly, preferably cup by cup, into the mixture of eggs and sugar, stirring all the time with a mixer.
- Add vanilla extract and mix everything well. Turn off the mixer and add either chocolate buttons or chopped chocolate. Stir to melt the chocolate and combine.
- Using a spoon, carefully spread the mixture with milk, eggs and chocolate on the bowls. If necessary, use a spoon to press the bread cubes to absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Sprinkle with coarsely chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Remove the roast from the oven, cool for 10 minutes and serve.