A cake in love
It's fine ... it's juicy ... it's irresistible ... it has a heart in the middle
- Whisk eggs with sugar. Mix flour, powder, oil and milk.
- Divide the biscuit into two parts ... but so that the part from which you will stack hearts is smaller. Or stack two biscuit mixes for a larger cake (I recommend)
- Pour the part of the biscuit you made for the hearts into the baking tray and bake it at 160 degrees. Take a heart-shaped cookie cutter and cut hearts <3
- Now ... you have to join the hearts so that they don't separate when baking the next biscuit ... I joined them with melted chocolate, but then you have to mark where the ends of your heart are ... so that you can cut a cake to see the heart ... you can connect them with jam so that the filling and the ends of the heart will not be so noticeable. It’s easier when you have thicker hearts.
- Now in the mold http://www.emmezeta.hr/repository/images/_variations/4/9/494e78b4a33581e18636a42e4ddd4ada_category_large.jpg (like this) pour the second mixture into which you put the melted chocolate ... but only half the mixture! Then arrange the hearts ... and pour in the rest of the mixture ... and place in the oven.
- Finally, take the cake out of the mold and pour chocolate over it and decorate with crumbs and candies!
- You can mix pink or red cake color into the mixture from which you make hearts ... so the hearts will be red! : D