A cake in a glass
A little dessert.
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal with the coconut, add the vanilla, coconut butter and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup and mix everything well.
- Place the baking paper on the baking tray and spread the mixture in one layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven until dark and crispy. Remove from oven and refrigerate.
- When the mixture has cooled, cook a stronger espresso.
- Mix low-fat cheese with the rest of the maple syrup.
- Put a row of flakes in the glass at the bottom first, pour a little espresso coffee, a row of cheese with maple syrup and so on once more. So fill another glass.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.