A cake for Valentine's Day
I found the idea online. As there was no recipe I used the ingredients for Lady Pink cake and I am very pleased with how it all ended together.
- Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Then mix the eggs in a bowl for 10-20 sec. add sugar and mix for 30 sec. add vanilla extract and oil.
- Slow down the mixer and add half the mixture of flour, p.z.p and baking soda.
- Then add half the milk, the rest of the flour and the rest of the milk.
- Divide the mixture into two parts
- In one mixture we mix the color as desired (I used pink)
- Shake in a large baking sheet in which we have previously placed baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees hot air or 160 ordinary for about 20 minutes, we must first check. For me, the oven bakes harder, so I shortened the baking by 5 minutes.
- After baking with a double-heart-shaped mold (if you don't have a single-heart whisk mold), take out the pastry.
- Then pour half of the light mixture into an oblong bread or pastry oven and arrange the heart-shaped pastries close together.
- When you're done, make sure you have as little space as possible between the heart-shaped pastries.
- Then shake out the rest of the mixture and continue baking for another twenty minutes.
- before baking
- after baking
- When the stake has cooled, pour a medium-thick mixture of staub sugar and a little water over it.
- another picture