A cake for my princess
Next to me is a pile of unironed laundry… .lunch has not even started to cook… and my little gold ran up to me and said: Mom, do you want to bake me a heart cake… and with flowers… .and to be pink… ..I left all work and this came about… ..Her smile was my biggest reward….
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, add sugar and a little more and finally mix the flour lightly.
- Bake until the toothpick comes out dry, that’s about 15 mins. at 180 C.
- Cut the cooled biscuit in half.
- Mix egg yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar and pudding powder with 1 dcl of milk and boil it in the remaining 3 dcl of milk.
- Add 1/2 more margarine while still warm and work well.
- Spread the cream on the cake and leave it to cool well.
- Whip the whipping cream and decorate the cake as desired.
If you want to get a little stronger pink color, add a little more raspberry extract. I used marzipan flowers and colored whipped cream to decorate the cake. You can also leave a little cream for decorating.