4D - melons with quinces with mussels with dates
This is a real treat for all non-meat lovers! A healthy and natural meal that will delight with its elegance and light interesting taste!
- Pour into a larger pot of virgin olive oil with cleaned dates. Fry at a moderate temperature for 2.5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley and fry for another half a minute.
- Drizzle with water, add evenly to finely chopped quinces and melons. Mix them. Add spices: a teaspoon of basil if desired. Squeeze half a slice of lemon and add a little salt. Cook for 4-6 minutes. Dilute with water only if too thick.
- Add the mussels and cover after mixing. Cook over medium heat for between 4-5 minutes.
- Once the shells are open, remove from the stove. Stir before serving and sprinkle with the rest of the parsley.
Serve in deeper plates with a glass of white wine that goes great with mussels. Ideal for a light lunch rich in vitamins and ingredients from nature. Good apetite!