3x CHOCoLaTe Muffins
The most chocolate you have ever tasted! Wherever they appear they become a sensation.
- Mix all the "dry" ingredients in a large bowl: flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and pieces of chocolate.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, milk, rum, sour cream and butter.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry one and mix everything with a fork (Don't worry if the mixture is lumpy and thick. That's how it should be!).
- Place the mixture in a greased 12 muffin tin and bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees (bottom heater and hot air).
- The cake is best consumed while it is still warm, and certainly during the same day. Do not put it in the fridge because then the chocolate ponds inside will harden.
- To serve, melt the chocolate, milk and cream over low heat. Spoon the icing cap onto each muffin and garnish as desired